Saturday 11 May 2013

Review Smashbox Full exposure mascara

Hi Beauts.

Have any of you bought the SmashBox Try it kit yet? Come on hands up.I can't believe it's taken me so long to try out any of their products, I've well and truly fallen in love. I've already reviewed the photo ready foundation and eye primer, and today I'm going to review the Full exposure Mascara ,which I will say is AMAZING




'Expose your longest, fullest lashes with our best-selling mascara!No clumps, no flakes. Just maximum-impact, scene-stealing lashes'


I'm so picky when it comes to mascara if I'm honest and have very few favourites. I have quite long lashes anyway but I'm always looking for added length, not to mention curl and volume too which I hardly ever find in one mascara. Well hello there SmashBox. This ticks all three boxes, lengthens, curls and gives volume, not to mention separates too.
This does everything so many mascara's claim to do but always fail at, even after one coat I noticed a difference. The bristles on the wand are pretty colse together which means that each and every lash gets coated.
Another thing that's high up there on my 'must do' list is being easy to remove. Nobody wants to spend the same amount of time removing make up as they do applying it do they? This came off super quick and easy, soap and water and it was gone, I didn't even look like a panda when I looked in the mirror :P



No mascara, one coat then two coats

The nitty gritty

* Cost - £17.00 
* Product - 11g
* Coats every lash
* Gave volume, length and curl
* Easy to remove
* No clumping
* Separates lashes

What's your favourite mascara?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment