Thursday 23 May 2013

Review Neutrogena Visibly clear 2-in-1 wash and mask

Hi Beauts.

I'm not always faithful to beauty and make up products, there are way too many things out there to be tried and tested right? However one thing that I'm 100% faithful to is the Neutrogena visibly clear 2-in-1 wash and face mask.


I apply this as a mask not a wash, and use it twice a week. It leaves my skin feeling soft and and looking fresh.
I apply this to clean skin (I remove my make up using a Simple baby wipe then wash my face with my face wash) making sure I add a little extra to my chin as this is where I get the odd spot. The directions suggest leaving this on as a mask for 10 minutes but I always just leave it on until it dries. Once dry, I dampen cotton pads and begin to remove the mask, rinsing any left over product off with clean warm water.

I notice a difference in my skin literally straight away. It looks fresh and even, and feels so soft. Whenever I have a spot/blemish and don't want to apply a full mask I slap a dollop of this on the area and leave as I would when I use it as a full face mask. This reduces the redness and size of the spot, and dries it out making it disappear so much faster than any spot treatment I've used before. 

All in all, this is definitely my favourite face mask, especially for spot/blemish prone skin. Now I just need to hunt down the perfect face mask to combat my oily T-zone and I'll be set.

What's your favourite face mask to use?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment