Sunday 12 May 2013

Hauling on a sunny afternoon

Hi Beauts!

Today I thought I'd share some bits and bobs that I've bought over the past week, a couple of which I'm stupidly excited to use!!

On Thursday I met my cousin for coffee and as usual I got there early so found that the perfect excuse to do a spot of shopping :P


Ever since The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette came out I wanted to get my hands on it, however I have a ridiculous amount of eyeshadows so put off buying it. Then my resolve weakened and I bought myself one from Debenhams for £36.00

Next stop was Boots where I finally bought the No7 Beautiful skin hot cloth cleanser. I had a £5.00 off voucher so got it for £4.95 instead of £9.95....score! I've tried the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser and it broke me out so thought I'd see how this one went

Last in Boots I bought the Boots skin clear oil free mattifying lotion for £1.49. I'm yet to find my holy grail skincare routine so the search continues. I've used this every day since I bought it an have to say I'm very impressed! Review to follow

Saturday's little stash


I'd ran out of my beloved Batiste dry shampoo and whilst in Superdrug I spotted they had it on sale for £1.49 so picked up the Cherry scent to try out

Next up make up. Superdrug currently have a 3 for 2 on so who was I to pass that up?! I wanted the Maybelline color tattoo in 24k gold to use as a base for my Naked 2 palette and at £4.99 a pop I'd be mad not to get it

Next was a repurchase of my favourite eyeliner, the MUA extreme felt liner in black. £2.00 and amazing!

Last from Superdrug the 2true 3-in-1 concealer in Shade 1 'Light' £1.99. I'd read a review a while back saying that this was a really good concealer so wanted to try it out for myself

Last but not least I went back to Boots with the intention of buying a Revlon lip butter in Wild watermelon, until I spotted non other than.......Red Velvet!!! I have been lusting after this shade since it got released in the states. I even went as far as emailing Revlon and asking if the UK were getting it, their reply was no. Well we have it! And I had a £2.00 off voucher to use ;) So I got this beauty for £5.99 instead of £7.99


My last little purchase was an eyeshadow from natural collection for £1.79. I wanted a new shade to use as a transition colour as the one I currently use is almost gone, so I picked this shadow up in Milk chocolate

'That's all folks' Have you been on any little shopping spree's lately?

Stacey x

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a post on the Revlon lip butter, the colour looks fab!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall add it to my list of posts to write :) It's such a pretty shade! And very pigmented

      Stacey x

      Delete