Wednesday 12 June 2013

My favourite Soap and Glory products

Hi Beauts.

Time for another favourites post, this time Soap and Glory. This is one of my favourite skincare brands on the highstreet, their products smell amazing and leave my skin so soft and moisturised. 
A lot if people consider soap and Glory to be on the pricey side, but when you work out how much product you're getting for your money it works out almost the same as any other brand.

Without further ado, here are my faves:


It's about prime eye primer £8.00
I love this primer, especially for wearing shimmery shadows. It's a shimmery champagne shade and kind of reminds me of MAC's Bare study paint pot

Lid stuff in 'What's nude?' £10.00
This is the perfect neutrals palette and great for travelling. The shades will suit everyone and this quad consists of a matte cream colour highlight, a perfect shade for transition and the choice of a medium tone matte brown and a shimmery taupe shade. Each shadow is smooth to apply, super pigmented and very easily blended


Hand food £5.00 
This is one of my all time favourite hand creams. Apart from the fact that it smells amazing, it is so moisturising and sinks in pretty quickly

Righteous butter £10.50
This is a thick, moisturising body butter that has the gorgeous well know Soap and Glory scent. It isn't greasy at all and soaks in pretty quickly, leaving your skin still feeling moisturised the next day

Smoothie star £10.00 
I wasn't sure that id like this at first because it doesn't have the Soap and Glory smell, which is pretty much what first attracted me to the brand. However, this smells good enough to eat! It smells of vanilla and cookies, and just yumminess! This is, again, a thick body moisturiser not as thick as the righteous butter but just as moisturising

Clean on me £5.50 
This is the first thing I ever bought from Soap and Glory and what got me addicted (I need to repurchase pronto) Again it has the typical S&G scent but what I love most is that it also contains moisturiser so it cleanses and moisturises in one, so if you're feeling lazy (like I usually do) there's no need to moisturise

Scrub of your life £7.00
I've never really been one for body scrubs because ones I've used in the past have been quite harsh. However the particles in this scrub are quite small, so it doesn't feel like I'm scraping my skin off...always a plus right? 

Well that's it folks. What are your favourites? I'm always on the lookout for new things to try

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment