Friday 7 June 2013

Grease isn't the word

Hi Beauts.

Whilst shopping in Asda I noticed they had anitomicals face mask sachets for 99p hanging at the end of the beauty isle. The one that caught my eye was the 'Grease isn't the word mattifying face mask'


This mask seemed right up my ally because I have an oily T-zone so anything with the word mattifying in it, I'll give it a whirl.
The actual product is bright green, so I hope you don't mind walking around the house looking like Shrek for 15 minutes :P The back of the packet says to leave this on for 10-15 minutes. After 10 I noticed a slight tingle and after 15 it was fully dry so I took a damp cloth and wiped away the mask, then rinsed any leftover away with clean warm water. 

I couldn't believe the difference in my skin after removing this. I have a sheen to my face all of the time due to the excess oil, but when I took this off and dried my face I was shine free and completely matte! Whenever I  use a face mask or a face wash I notice that my skin feels tight, but I didn't find that with this. My skin felt so smooth and soft, and looked fresh and even. I think that there'd be enough product in one sachet for two uses if you only applied this to your T-zone, which I think I may try next time.

I haven't noticed any long term changes with this and I use it twice a week. However I will continue to use it and of course keep you all updated. I definitely recommend giving this a go if like me you suffer from oily of combination skin, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

The Nitty Gritty

* Price - 99p
* Product - 15ml
* Where to buy - Asda
* Mattifies skin
* Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft
* Leaves skin looking even and fresh

What's your favourite face mask?

Stacey x


2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good! Great price to

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is :) I just wish they did it in a pot or tube rather than keep having to buy sachets

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete