Saturday 29 June 2013

All used up in June

Hi Beauts.

Time for another empties post, lets start up with make up products



No7 beautifully matte make up base - This is actually my third tube I think now, and I'm not so sure if I like it anymore. Took me long enough eh? The two I had before this were purchased before No7 repackaged their products, and I think they've changed the formula. This is even more difficult to blend into my skin than the other two, which makes it difficult to use. Repurchase? I already have another tube on the go (I bought them in a 3 for 2) but don't think I'll repurchase after that one. Recommend? No, unfortunately. I just think it's too much hard work to get it to work

Lioele triple the solution BB cream - I adore this BB cream. I have a full review *here* This makes for a great base if you're looking for full coverage on a special occasion, and of corse a great BB cream REPURCHASE? Definitely RECOMMEND? Yes! The little sachets are great if you want to try before you commit to buying a full size tube

Garnier anti dark circles roll on 'Light' - This was a great under eye highlighter rather than a concealer. However I did find it to be an unnecessary step in my make up routine, the collection lasting perfection concealer works as a concealer and highlighter in one for me. REPURCHASE? Yes, if I found it on sale. RECOMMEND? Yup if you feel you need a little extra brightness under your eyes

Soap and Glory It's about prime eye primer in 'Bright light' - I loved this. It's a gorgeous champagne shade and it perfect for lifter pigmentation from shimmery shadows, and the tube lasts ages! REPURCHASE? Definitely. RECOMMEND? Yes

Skin and hair:



Superdrug cucumber facial cleansing wipes - I've had these in an empties post, and will continue to do so. I love them (I think it's more the scent that I love) I use these to remove all of my make up before I use the L'oreal/Bioderma, and then I fully cleanse my face. REPURCHASE? Yes. RECOMMEND? Yup

Skinology tea tree blackhead cleanser - Again another related product and one I love. I think using this has definitely kept my skin clear from any spots. REPURCHASE? Yes RECOMMEND? Yes  

Avon solutions complete balance mattifying toner - I didn't find this helped mattify my skin at all if I'm honest, it did smell great though. REPURCHASE? Maybe RECOMMEND? If you're looking for a regular toner, yes. A mattifying one, no

I love....Calypso dreams body wash - This was the best smelling body wash ve ever used. It was mango, citrus and all kinds of fruit scented, absolutely gorgeous! REPURCHASE? If I can get my hands on it again, I'll be bulk buying! RECOMMEND? If you love anything fruit scented, then yes

Marks and spencer limited collection butterfly perfume - I'm rubbish at trying to describe scents, all I can say is this smells divine and it's something I've bought time and time again. It's definitely on the fruity side, and is the perfect summer scent. REPURCHASE? Yes! RECOMMEND? Yes!

Macadamia natural oil deep repair mask - I got two uses out of this hair mask, and have to say I didn't notice that much of a difference to actually say whether it was great or not. REPURCHASE? I'd probably try a sachet or two out again. RECOMMEND? Yes, I think it's worth trying to see if you like it 

Well that's it for June's empties....July, lets be having ya!!

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment