Sunday 30 June 2013

June Favourites

Hi Beauts.

It's the end of June! How did that even happen?!! It's be CCCCCCCChristmas again before we know it! Yes I said the C word, sorry!
Here's what I loved in June:

Beauty:



FashionistA blush in New York and bronzer in LA - New York blush is the prettiest pink I own and has a gorgeous sheen to it. The LA bronzer is the perfect shade for me, and is a great transition shade for eyeshadow

Crown C200 - This is the best blending brush I own. It's great for applying shadow to the crease, and even better at blending out harsh lines



Beauty blender dupe - This is the best thing I've ever used to apply my foundation. It gives a full, flawless coverage nd easy and fast application. I have a full review here

Food:



Kingsmill fruit and fibre bagels. I'm a HUGE fan of any bagel, but these bad boys are so yummy.

Ice Cream - Yup that's right. I'm ridiculously addicted to raspberry ripple ice cream lately, I can't bring myself to see how many empty tubs there are.

Music and TV:




Christina Aguilera - Best of me

Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'

Jessie J - Wild

Ron Pope - One grain of sand

Rizzoli and Isles seasons 1 and 2 (currently glued to season 3) - I love police dramas/films/TV shows!

The Fall - It ended on such a cliffhanger! Bring on the next series.

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment