Tuesday 25 June 2013

My favourite No7 products

Hi Beauts.

I've previously posted my favourite Soap and Glory products, E.L.F products and my favourite MUA products. Today I thought I'd share with y'all my top picks from No7

Skincare:


* Beautiful skin eye make up remover - £8.50. This is the only eye make up remover that I use now. It's oil based so those of you that don't like having an oily residue left behind won't like this. It removes waterproof mascara and liner in literally one swipe

* Beautiful skin hot cloth cleanser - £9.95. I've tried out the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser before and din't really like it as it broke me out, so I wasn't sure whether I'd like this one. However this has been great and I've been using it every day since I bought it. I've had no break outs and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft, and best of all it removes all of my make up even Benefit 'They're real' mascara!!

Eyes:


* Stay perfect eyeshadow in 'Wheatsheaf' £7.00 - These eyeshadows were the first product I tried from No7, and one that I've continued to buy. They're pigmented, soft and blendable not to mention they last all day. Wheatsheaf is the perfect all over lid shade and looks great on us paler gals

* Stay perfect amazing eyes eyeliner in 'Brown' £6.50 - This is my all tome favourite brown eyeliner. If I ever want to add a little depth or darkness to my look I use this as it's a soft brown as opposed to a deep rich brown. These eyeliners are soft to apply so there's no tugging at the eye area, and are great for smudging along the lower lashline

Face and lips:


* Natural blush in 'Candy pink' £8.00 - This is probably one of my most used blushes, as you can probably tell from the big dent in it. It's the perfect pink, not too light or bright just right (Sorry I had to :p) This is one that will suit all skintones

* Liplicious gloss in 'Marshmallow' (discontinued) - This is a gloss I always go back to, and one that I have two back ups of! This gives off a very slight sheer shade of pink and is really glossy but sticky

Brushes:


* Precision eyeliner brush £7.25 - My favourite eyeliner brush of all time. The size and shape of the tip allow a perfect line and wing

* Smokey eyeliner brush £7.25 - This brush is amazing for smoking out liner or applying eyeshadow along the lower and upper lashline, and is soft enough to not drag the skin

Do you have any faves from No7? I'd love to try some of their other skincare products

Stacey x



2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately we don't have a Boots in South Africa, however, I've been to the UK and know that there's some amazing goodies from them. I must say I love the candy pink blush, it's just so pretty! Have a fab day xoxo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no, that sucks! :( It's such a girlie pink, and really pigmented.

      Thank you, have a great day too :)

      Stacey x

      Delete