Sunday 2 June 2013

May Favourites

Hi Beauts.

Time for my May favourites! I won't ramble on because there are quite a few things I've been loving!

Let's get on with it :)

Hair and Body


Naked Shine hair glossing treatment. I bought this for £1.00 in Poundland - I love using hair masks and enjoy trying out different ones, so when I spotted this in Poundland I had to have it. It leaves my hair so soft and manageable, and I don't seem to need to wash my hair as often now
 Molten Brown Paradisiac pink pepperpod body lotion £18.00 - I'm going to start by saying other than this having a tongue twister of a name, I do think that it's over priced for a body lotion. Having said that this smells like Heaven and leaves my skin SO soft
Nivea Soft £2.45 - I use this on my hands and have to say it's probably the best hand cream I've come across yet. It's so moisturising and and soothes dry skin literally straight away

Face


No7  Hot cloth cleanser £9.95 - This is a pretty new purchase for me, and I've loved using it from the day I bought it. I was in two minds about getting it as I've tried the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser and it broke me out. However this has left my skin blemish free and so soft

Make up


Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil £2.99 and MUA brow kit £3.50 - I like to define my brows with the Rimmel pencil and then run the MUA brow powder through them to make them look a little more natural. You can fine a full review of the brow products here


Revlon lip butter Red Velvet £7.99 - I've wanted this shade since it hit the shelves in the states, and as soon as it was released in the UK I ran to Boots as fast as my little legs could carry me. It's a gorgeous deep red shade and lasts pretty much all day on the lips. I find this one to be slightly more matte than the other lip butter I have (Raspberry pie) but it's just as moisturising


MUA nail polish Pistachio ice cream £1.00 and Sinful colors Winterberry £1.99 - Love love love these two shades. Pistachio ice cream is a great shade for the summer months and actually lasts pretty good on the nails. Winterberry is not such a summer shade but I still rock it, I'm not one for 'Brights for summer, darks for winter' I wear whatever takes my fancy :P Sinful colors are amazing for the price. This literally lasted on my nails for a full week, which is not very common for me

Well I think I've rambled for long enough, what were you loving throughout May?

Have a great Sunday ladies :)

Stacey x 










No comments:

Post a Comment