It's been so long since I've gone out and bought a few make up bits, I have bought the odd thing here and there but never bought enough to make a haul post. I made sure that wasn't the case yesterday :P
I headed into town to pick up some slippers for mam and part of my sisters Christmas present, and obviously I had to have a spy in Boots and Superdrug!
Here's what I bought
* Charlie 'Touch' Bodyspray is my favourite 88p
* MUA Matte lipstick in 'Wild Berry' £1.00 I've been hunting this down since the day it was released and only just managed to get it!
Boots currently has a 3 for 2 on so I couldn't pass that up
* Bourjois color edition 24H in '04 Kaki' £6.99
* Maybelline color tattoo in '70 Metallic pomegranate' £4.99
* SEVENTEEN Miracle matte concealer crayon in 'Fair' £4.49 (my free item)
* Soap and Glory mist you madly body spray £3.50
* No7 Beautiful skin eye make up remover £8.50 (I had a £5.00 off voucher - score)
So that's my little shopping stash, what have y'all been buying lately?