Friday 29 November 2013

November Favourites

Hi Beauts.

Time to check out what I've been loving this past month:


I apologise BIG time for the quality of this photo. The lighting has been pants so I had to edit the brightness, sorry! :(

Emily 224 brush - I bought this a few months ago and actualyl made a post on my favourite blending blushes (here) Someome said this was a great dupe for the MAC 224 so I picked one up straight away (This is from eBay) It's amazing at blending out eyeshadow and even adding colour to the crease

Sleek blush in Antiqued - I've been absolutely loving this shade this month. I reviewed this a little while back and haven't stopped using it. The thing I love about this, other than I don't have another shade like it, is that on those days you don't want to contour this is the product to use. It's the kind of shade that's in between a blush and a contour colour. And we all know how much I love sleek blushes right?!

Revlon lash potion - This has fast become my favourite mascara. I know I've said that a few times now about mascara's, but OMG this is amazing. I have a full review here if you want a more in depth rave, but in a nutshell this lengthens, separates and gives masses of volume. The only negative is its waterproof so it's difficult to remove

Cherry Chapstick - I kissed a girl and I liked it......I didn't really, but I do like this. This has been out for YEARS and I've been meaning to buy myself one for the longest time. I can't really say too much other than its a great lip product for the cold weather, and it smells amazing!! 

Miners eyeshadow trio in 'Safari' - This has made it to my favourites once again. I've used this pretty much all month, and it's been my go-to look on those mornings when I've been running late.  It's a great little trio (Full review here) and it makes orange a fun and easy colour to wear

Collection work the colour eyeshadow pencil in 'Vanilla sky' - This is such a pretty and easy product to use. I have a full review here if you'd like a read. This is amazing for an eyeshadow base, a full lid colour and a highlight. It doesn't crease whatsoever and lasts on the eyes all day long. What more would you want from a pencil eyeshadow?!

What have you been loving this month? 

Stacey x

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to try the Collection pencil eye shadows, I've heard nice things about them, Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good, I definitely recommend them :)

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. Fab post. Think I'd like to try the mascara and am interested in the brush as I probably spend way too much on brushes so alternatives are always handy..off to read your post on it xx
    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) It's such an amazing mascara! Definitely one of my favourites

      Stacey x

      Delete