Tuesday 5 November 2013

High end lust list


Hi Beauts.

I shan't lie, I'm a bit of a sucker for high end make up goodies. However I very rarely buy myself anything because I have other things I need to spend my hard earned cash on. There are so many things that I'm lusting after so I've decided that I'm going to treat myself each payday with one thing from my wishlist. I thought I'd share with you said wishlist, if you've tried any of the products please let me know your thoughts:



* Nars blush in Crazed

* Nars blush in Sin
* Nars highlighter in Albatross
* MAC lipstick in Rebel
* MAC lipstick in up the amp
* MAC Paint pot in Soft Ocre 
* MAC 224 Brush
* Urban Decay primer potion in Greed
* Stila Kitten highlighter duo
* Stila smudge pot in Kitten
* Benefit box blush in Dallas
* Benefit box blush in Sugarbomb
* Too Faced highlight in Candlelight
* The Balm Mary-Lou manizer
* The Balm Nude 'tude eyeshadow palette
 
I'm pretty sure there'll soon be more added to the list :P

I'm thinking my first little treat shall be something from the MAC holiday collection. I have my beady little eyes on the Nocturnals mini lip gloss set.......

What's on your wish list?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment