Wednesday 6 November 2013

NYX blush in Pinched

Hi Beauts.

There are so many brands talked about on YouTube that us UK beauty fiends can't get our mitts on. One brand being NYX. However they created a UK website and......started selling their products in some Next stores. How exciting?!
 I'm not really a fan of buying online as I like to have a good old swatch of things, so as soon as I found out Next stocked NYX (woah mouthful) I knew I had to go have a spy. 

One thing that was top of my wishlist was a blush. Everyone loves them so I knew that would be the first thing I bought (I already own a round lipstick and 2 mega shine glosses) I picked out 'Pinched' to try out first, you can never go wrong with a pink. And a pink it is.



 This shade is a bright neutral toned pink with a hint of sparkle. However the sparkle doesn't transfer to the cheeks - no looking like a glitter fairy threw up on your face (nice visual for you) I absolutely love this shade, it's the perfect pink in my opinion and it would definitely suit everyone




 I now see why there is so much hype surrounding these blushes. They are unbelievably pigmented, I literally placed my brush on top and had enough product to apply! They're easily blended too so if you are a bit heavy handed or apply too much, fear not! The majority of blushes I use last all day on my cheeks and this was no exception. The pigmentation didn't fade at all and I had quite a few complements about my 'rosy cheeks' I've read a few reviews of this shade and people seem to compare it to Nars Orgasm blush. However I don't have it to do a comparison but if you do, let me know your thoughts. I was a big fan of NYX before, but I'm an even bigger fan now! 

What are your favourite products? I really want to try the butter glosses SO bad!!!

Previous NYX reviews:

Round lipstick in TeaRose - Here

Mega shine lipglosses - Here 

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment