As the winter months are well and truly upon us I've noticed myself reaching for hand cream for my dry hands, Chapstick for my pout and strepsils for my throat more and more. Because I carry such a huge bag around with me, things tend to get lost.
So along with my make up bag, I decided to make a little 'winter essentials' bag so that I know where everything is and I don't have to spend until next winter hunting down my Chapstick.
Here the items in question:
* Strepsils - The worst thing, in my opinion, about having a cold is getting a sore throat. These are a definite essential for moi
* Carmex - This is in my bag no matter what the weather. It heals cracked and dry lips in no time
* Virasorb - Let's face it, ain't no body looks cute with a cold sore
* Cherry Chapstick - I've only had this a few days and I've used up quite a bit. I have this as well as my Carmex in case I fancy something different on my pout (this tastes better)
* Tissues - A funny nose is never a good look
* Ibuprofen - I always get a head ache when I get a cold
* Hand cream - I ALWAYS have dry hands so hand cream is a must for me
And that's pretty much it. I usually have a packet of Halls or Lockets in there too, just as extra back up to fight the dreaded cold.
Do you have a little winter essentials kit? What's in yours?