Saturday 9 November 2013

Revlon lash potion review

Hi Beauts.

Does anyone else hate throwing away mascara? I do. Even when it's time to chuck it I just don't want to part with it. But I also enjoy buying new mascara, slight contradiction there Stacey! Anywhoo, one mascara that I couldn't wait to try was the Revlon lash potion.



 If I'm honest it was the packaging that sucked me in, I'm like a magpie with pretty things. I hadn't read or watched any reviews but I knew that I had to have it. So I got me some whilst in NYC. 

Whenever I buy a new mascara I very rarely like it straight away because 9 times out of 10 it's too wet, so I leave it for a week or so to dry slightly. However this one wasn't like that at all. On first application I knew I'd found a mascara that I'd mourn even more than the others when I'd  finished it. The actual product wasn't too wet or dry it was just in between - perfect consistency. 

The wand is a pretty standard wand unlike all of the fancy ones that are hitting the shelves promising to work wonders with your lashes. And on that note, this does work wonders. 


Even with just one coat my lashes looked so long, full and separated which I loved. After two coats they looked even better!


 This definitely gives volume, length and separation which so many mascaras claim to do but don't. There's only one thing I'm not overly keen on and that's removal. It is a BIATCH to take off. I mean it's good that it's so stubborn because nobody wants a streaky face right? But nobody wants to have to scrub at their eyeballs to remove it either. However even though it's tough to remove, I can totally overlook that little problem because it's such an amazing product, and defintly one I'll be buying time and time again!

This retails for £9.99 in Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried this yet? What are your thoughts?

Stacey x





1 comment: