Wednesday 12 March 2014

Sleek: Garden of Eden palette

Hi Beauts.

One thing I really don't need to add to my make up collection is eyeshadow, I have a ridiculous amount and always seem to reach for the same shades and palettes. 
However once again Sleek suckered me in with their Garden of Eden palette and I just knew that it was one I couldn't pass up. 





I only have one other eyeshadow palette from them, their Vintage Romance palette and I love it. The colours are gorgeous, the pigmentation is amazing and they blend like a dream. 
The thing that attracted me to the Garden of Eden palette was the selection of colours. I have hazel eyes and two of my favourite colours to wear are purples and greens, which is exactly what this palette contains. Again like all sleek palettes, you get 12 shades, a double ended sponge applicator and a rather large mirror which makes them great for travelling.



 Instead of all shimmer or matte shades, this beauty has 9 shimmers and 3 mattes which I love. There are 5 purple shades and 5green shades, and 2 brownish shades. Each shadow is named after things to do with Adam and Eve:




The pigmentation is once again amazing, there is very little fall out and they blend out great. There is definitely at least one shade that everyone will like, me? I like them all!! This is perfect for those of you who have brown, green or hazel eyes and want a little pop of colour. 

What's your favourite Sleek palette?

Stacey x

4 comments:

  1. you've got love sleek, one of my favourite brands i love there blushers

    Jorden xx http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great brand isn't it? Me too! They're so pigmented and affordable :)

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. Sleek are one of my favourite high street brands this usually isn't the sort of thing I would go for but I really like the look of some of the shades! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing I love about this palette is that the colours are so wearable, and there's definitely something to suit everyone :)

      Stacey x

      Delete