Monday 31 March 2014

March Favourites 2014

Hi Beauts.

We've reached the end of March already which can only mean one thing: monthly favourites time. I've actually been loving quite a few products this month, a lot of which are new things to me.

Here we go: 


* Nspa melting gel cleanser - I have a full review here if you'd like to read what I thought, but in a nutshell this is amazing. It's a gel like fae wash that turns into a cleansing milk when it comes into contact with water. This melts away every inch of make up and leaves the skin soft and radiant

* Nspa mango shower gel - One of my all time favourite scents is mango. This shower gel has to be the strongest scented shower gel I've ever used! It smells amazing, lathers amazing and leaves my skin smelling gorgeous


* MUA eyebrow kit - This eyebrow kit is my every day eyebrow product but there has been one shade in particular I've been loving - the warm toned colour. I've been using this shade as a transition shade for my eyes and it has worked perfectly at allowing other shadows to blend and warming up my eye looks

* Primark P.S Love felt eye liner pen - A new product to me and one that is super easy to use and extremely pigmented. I have a full review here if you'd like to know more about it. But this could actually be my new favourite eyeliner

* MUA Lash Boom mascara - Again another new product to me and one I have a full review on here. This lengthens, separates and adds volume to each lash without any clumping. Not to mention it has a pretty funky wand


* Barry M matte nail paint in 'Espresso' - I have enough nail polishes to last a life time, but eventually caved and picked this one up. I wasn't sure how much I'd like a matte nail polish, but I really enjoyed using it. It was definitely matte, super opaque and long lasting

* Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in 'Sugar Apple' - This, in my opinion, is the perfect nail polish for spring, and is the best mint green I've come across. As with all Barry M Gelly Hi-shines, this is so glossy, smooth to apply, spigmented and lasted pretty much all week. If you're on the hunt for a mint green, look no further! 

Thats it for my March favourites, what have you enjoyed using throughout the month? 

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment