It feels like forever since I actually bought any make up. In all honesty, t probably wasn't even that long ago! I popped into town yesterday to pick a few bits I've had my eye on for a while, so thought I'd share them with you.
* MUA Ever after matte palette - £4.00.
* MUA Intenses kisses in 'Sealed with a kiss - £2.00.
* 2True Be clear 4 in 1 powder - £1.99
* Beauty UK simply define brow pencil in 'Dark brown' - £1.99
* Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in 'Sugar apple' (2 for £6.00)
* Barry M matte nail paint in 'Espresso' (2 for £6.00)
* P.S Love 8 shade day eye shadow palette - £2.50
* P.S Love this eyeshadow and concealer brush - £1.00
* Matte finish setting spray - £8.00
Have a great Sunday Beauts