I've been buying little bits here and there over the past two weeks and rather than do a couple of little hauls, I decided to stick them all in one post.
There's isn't a whole bunch of things but I thought I'd share anyway
* Lush bubble gum lip scrub £5.50
* Next Diamonds perfume £6.00
* The Body shop hemp and protector £10.00
* Collection eyeshadow pencil in Vanilla Sky £3.19
* Rimmel stay matte foundation £5.99
* SEVENTEEN Miracle matte pressed powder £3.99
* Dr Martens £35.00 My cousin's friend works for the company and gets a CRAZY discount, so instead of paying £100 I paid £35.00. BEST bargain ever!!!!!!
* I am currently addicted to NCIS so I bought the season one box set in HMV £14.99. Major Mark Harmon crush going on right now
* The Jo Nesbo collection and Sophie Kinsella book box sets were on offer for 2 for £10, hello bargain!!! Being the bookworm I am, I just couldn't pass that offer up could I?
* Simple baby wipes 99p
* Simple oil balancing moisturiser £2.89
* Simple oil balancing face wash £2.89
* Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 01 £17.50
What goodies have y'all been buying lately Beauts?