Sunday 1 December 2013

Review - Sleek contour kit in Light

Hi Beauts.

Being a pale gal, I find it hard to get my mitts on a contour powder or bronzer that isn't either orange or muddy looking. That was until now thanks to the Sleek contour kit in Light


This kit comes with a neutral toned contour powder and a shimmery highlight




The first time I used this I knew I'd found a winner. The contour colour was the perfect shade for my skin tone (me being pale and cool toned) and it was amazing to blend out. There were no orange tones to my cheeks and I definitely didn't look like I'd been having a mud fight (I'm far too old for that kind a thing now........) 

The highlight in the kit compliments the contour shade massively. Unlike a lot of shimmery highlights out there, this one gives a healthy glow to the face as opposed to looking like a disco ball. This is definitely a winning duo and best of all, it's so inexpensive.

The packaging is like all sleek products, black and sleek (just like the name would suggest) and it comes with a handy size mirror which makes it perfect for carrying in your make up bag, or travelling with.

I haven't spotted the contour kits in any Superdrug's, they all have the face form kit which is the exact same thing - the contour and highlight, but with an added bonus....a blush.This duo retails for £6.49 where as the face form kit retails for £9.99, still a massive bargain if you ask me.

The duo kit is available to buy on the Superdrug website and the Sleek website.

Have you tried this yet? Love it too? 

Stacey x






4 comments:

  1. I love this post! Sleek looks like an awesome high street brand, I wish sleek would come to canada :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you lovely! :) That sucks!! I think all brands should be available to buy everywhere!

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried any of these sets but only seen great reviews of them, so it's a definite must try in 2014! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It amazed me how great it was for my ghostly pale skin, definitely worth adding to the list :)

      Stacey x

      Delete