Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Eve make up

Hi Beauts.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!

I have to, unfortunately, brave the mad shoppers today (I shall be home in time to watch The Grinch though!) to stock up on stuff for the little fluff balls. So I thought I'd do a quick post of my eye make up because it's a little bit Christmassy :) Enjoy


Here's what I used:




From the Naked Basics palette, I used Naked 2 and faint. From the Naked 2 I used Foxy and Half Baked

What I did:

* I took Naked 2 onto a blending brush and applied this through my crease as a transition shade

* Next up on a flat shader brush, I packed on Half Baked all over the lower part of my lid

* To deepen the look, I applied Faint into my outer V with a pencil brush, then blended out with a fluffy brush

* Last but not least, I used Foxy as a brow bone highlight

Hope you're all having a fab Christmas Eve so far!!

Stacey x





No comments:

Post a Comment