Sunday 29 September 2013

OOTD

Hi Beauts.

I just wanted to post a quick outfit of the day for y'all :) I might do these on a regular basis, if I remember......I have a memory like a goldfish. Although, how does anyone REALLY know how long a goldfish can remember things?? Hmmmm there's a little thought I'll leave with you.....


Scarf from New Look £6.99 


Shirt from Primark £12.00 (Last years stock)


Black bodycon dress from H&M £5.99


Boots from River Island reduced to £20.00 :D


Please excuse my 80 year old lady hands....... (anyone know of a good hand cream?!)

Ring from River Island £2.50



Earrings were a prezzie


We'll just pretend my legs don't look chunky and that it's all muscle ;)

Have a fab day :)

Stacey x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit..love the boots:) I work in H&M so I've loads of those bodycon dresses they're sooo comfy arent they! xx
    myloveforxx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I almost bought them for £40.00 then went back and they'd been reduced! Yes! I love the bodycon's, definitely have to get more :)

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. love your outfit! those boots are so lovely

    http://thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete