Sunday 15 September 2013

MUA fixing mist

Hi Beauts.

I'm pretty sure that I mention in almost every post that I have oily skin....and what a pain in the ass it is.  On of my a favourite foundations is Revlon colorstay, it's one the only ones I've found that lasts on my skin all day. I still notice it stray from my chin and turn a little cakey, mainly when it's hot outside.
About 6 months ago I bought the Urban Decay De Slick make up setting spray and absolutely loved it. However it ran out and rather than repurchasing (I would in a heartbeat FYI) I wanted to find a cheaper alternative from the highstreet. Welcome to the table MUA fixing mist. This has been my go to product this past three weeks, I LOVE it. 



Basically a make up setting spray is a fine spray that you apply before and after your make up to help you look fresh as a daisy, and help your make up stay put all day.
This one does just that. I spray my face before my primer, after foundation and concealer, and lastly when my make up is all on.
I will say, apply your mascara last as I always end up with mascara lines under my eyes and down my cheeks if I don't. My make up definitely lasted a few hours longer than it did without using this, and I didn't need to re-powder at all. All in all, I find this works just as well as Urban Decay De Slick, the only difference i find is the UD is a little more of a finer mist and this one from MUA is a slightly thicker spritz. It doesn't really bother me, I just have to wait a little longer for it to sink into my skin.

Would I recommend it? Absolutely! As soon as I'm through with this bottle, I shall be buying a second :)

Stacey x

14 comments:

  1. It sounds so good! I need to get this :)

    thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great!! Especially for the price :)

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. I have ridiculously oily skin so I'll definitely be trying this out
    Thanks :) x

    http://nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased that it works with my skin,now I don't have to worry about my make up sliding all over the place haha

      Stacey x

      Delete
  3. Just bought this yesturday x

    rebeabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this last week, cant wait to try it out! New follower! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed :D Ah thank you lovely!!

      Stacey x

      Delete
  5. This sounds so good! I've never tried one of these makeup setting sprays before x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a great one to start off with :)

      Stacey x

      Delete
  6. This has been my go to product as a makeup fixer! Great purchase! :D
    You have a new follower! Good job on the review <3

    xo
    http://peachypout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good for the price isn't it?! Thank you!! And thank you :) lol

      Stacey x

      Delete
  7. Sounds good! Can't go wrong for a fiver either!
    Great post!
    Kammi
    xx
    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing :) Ah thanks lovely!

      Stacey x

      Delete