Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sinful colors

Hi Beauts.

I'm Stacey, and I'm a bit of a nail polish addict. I seriously think I own way too many nail polishes if I'm honest but I just can't seem to stop buying them! Does anyone else have this problem too?
The fact that I've discovered a new brand doesn't help either, welcome to my life Sinful colors. I stumbled across this brand whilst in Boots a couple of months ago and I've now decided that I need each and every shade. I'm even juggling with the idea of binning the majority of my collection and starting again with Sinful Colors! 

Let's start with the colour selection shall we? There are currently 70 shades in the collection if I'm not mistaken, how's that for choice?! How about finishes? They have Matte, glitter, pearl, shimmer and cream. Not many brands have more than one or two finishes so I think it's great to find a highstreet brand that stocks a variety. 

I found the application to be smooth and the lighter shade wasn't streaky at all (unlike lighter shades from other brands) I only needed two coats and I was good to go. The best thing about these polishes, other than the fact they're £1.99each, is their staying power. I'm so forgetful/lazy when it comes to painting my nails and I never apply a base or topcoat. I figured I'd get maybe a day or two's wear out of these nail polishes without a base and topcoat but I was so very wrong. These polishes lasted 5 days before any chips started to appear! How's that for long wearing?!

This brand has fast become my favourite, and I shall definitely be purchasing so many more shades. But for now, here's the ones that I currently own: 







The Lowdown

Price - £1.99
Product - 15ml
Shades - 70
Available from - Boots
Smooth application
Only two coats needed
Top coat not necessary
Lasts at least 5 days before chipping

Have you tried this brand yet? What's your favourite shade?

Please don't forget to check out my second blog :)

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment