Saturday 17 August 2013

NOTD: Leopard print accent nail

Hi Beauts

Just a quick post today, I wanted to do a little nail of the day. I painted my nails yesterday and was pretty chuffed with the outcome, I tried a leopard print accent nail and it came out better than I thought it would. I've done my nails similar before but forgot to take pictures DOH bad beauty blogger. However, this time I was armed with my camera

First I started with a beige base, I used Ciate Bon Bon - such a pretty shade:


Next I dotted a darker brown shade in random places on my ring finger(I added another dot once I'd taken the picture). I used Nails inc Palace Gardens Terrace:

Then with a black nail polish, I added circles and 'C' shapes around the brown dots. I used Avon nail wear pro+ in Liquorice and a dotting tool:

And that's it, simple and quick :) 

Have a lovely weekend! Don't forget to check out my blog sale girls

Oh and my lifestyle blog

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment