Friday 23 August 2013

What I'm taking to NYC

Hi Beauts.

SO, very soon I will be boarding a plane and heading to the big apple. I can't even explain how excited I am! I think I could probably throw up if I'm honest...but I won't, I promise. Anywhoo I wanted to do a quick post of what beauty things I shall be taking with me, I'll also be posting my outfits over on my second blog too.

So lets get into it:


*Dove soap* *The Body Shop mango shower gel* *Nivea Soft Moisturiser* *shampoo and conditioner* *Suncream (Boots own, SPF 20)* and *wilkinsons suncare after sun* 


*Facial buffer from Superdrug*  *Simple moisturising face wash* *small Bioderma* *Clinique 'Happy' perfume* *Nivea fresh deodorant* *Insette cooling face mist* *Clean and Clear dual action moisturiser* and *tropical batiste*


'First aid bag' *plasters* *Virasorb cold sore cream* *Germolene* *Nivea Chapstick* and *L'Occitane hand cream*


Make up - Face: *Garnier BB cream for oily/combination skin* *Smashbox photo finish primer* *SEVENTEEN Miracle matte pressed powder* *Collection lasting perfection concealer* *Topshop 'Innocence' lipstick* and *Clinique lipgloss* (I also have e.l.f blush - pictured below)*


Make up - Eyes: *Naked basics palette* *Smashbox photo ready eye primer* *MUA eyebrow kit* *(elf blush in 'mellow mauve) *MUA extreme felt liner* and *Smashbox full exposure mascara*

I'm actually quite proud that I managed to narrow down my male up to the above! It took some doing and some tough decisions were made :P

Do you usually over pack too? 

Stacey x

4 comments:

  1. So jealous your going to NYC I've never been! I need to start sorting what I'm gonna take when I go to Australia I seriously overpacked so need to narrow it down. I'm impressed with your narrowing down skills :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'd love to go to Australia! haha thank you! I won't lie, it took a wee while to narrow it all down :P

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous I want to go to New York so badly!! Bet you're gonna have the most amazing time :) Loving the look of everything you're taking, I always find it so hard choosing what to take away with me!
    Love Holly x

    h-c-love.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe how fast it's come around, seems like 2 minutes ago that we booked lol I'm never good at packing light!

      Stacey x

      Delete