Friday 18 October 2013

Let's haul shall we?

Hi Beauts. 

As you may or may not know, I put myself on a spending ban throughout September purely because I own a silly amount of make up. However, September has been and gone which means I can spend until my hearts content. Well that's a lie because I don't have a money tree in the back garden.

I have been shopping though, and picked up a few bits that I thought I'd share with you all. None of which, may I just add, were on my October wishlist........

Superdrug online:


Superdrug coconut oil £1.52. I really need a decent hair mask and decided to give this a shot

Superdrug pure cleansing gel and mattifying moisturiser £1.78 each. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect skincare routine, so the testing continues

Batiste dry shampoo 'Tropical' £2.99. My holy grail hair product.....enough said?

Sleek face contour kit 'Light' £6.49. I've drooled over for this for way too long so finally bit the bullet and bought it - loving it btw!!

Fragrance direct:



NYC applelicious glossy balm 'Garnet Gala' 99p. I've wanted to try this and thought at 99p I had to have it

NYC metro quartet eyeshadow 'Riverside Park' 99p. I saw a few swatches of this online and it looked so pretty - into my basket it went

Real Techniques blush brush £8.99. Another product I've been in two minds about, and it was a little cheaper online so who was I to pass that up? 

Other:



NYX Bluch 'Pinched' £6.00. I actually bought this in Next. NYX tweeted about Next stoking some of their items, so I had to run straight out and check out what they had

Radox Cherry blast shower gel £1.00 from Wilkinsons. I LOVE anything cherry flavoured or scented so I just had to get this

Not a massive or really interesting haul but I'm excited to try everything out properly :) What have you been buying lately?

Online stores:

Superdrug - here

Fragrance direct - here

NYX - here

Stacey x

4 comments:

  1. Love the Real Techniques blush brush - so soft and fluffy! :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used it once so far and really like it :) I love the RT brushes, great quality!

      Stacey x

      Delete
  2. I love the Real Techniques brushes :) Really want to try the NYC Glossy Balms x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they? I still haven't tried the balm yet, put it in a 'safe place' and only just found it haha

      Stacey x

      Delete