Sunday 26 January 2014

Wish List #1

Hi Beauts.

There are a billion and one products that I want to buy, ok probably not actually a billion and one, but pretty close to that. So I decided today to share with you my little wishlist 



* Nspa oil free moisture gel
* Nspa melting cleansing gel

* Sleek Garden of Eden palette
* Soap and Glory Trick and Treat treatment
* MUA Ever after matte palette
* Soap and Glory One heck of a blot powder

* Real Techniques setting brush
* Real Techniques Miracle complexion sponge
* Real Techniques powder brush

What's on your wish list?

Stacey x

2 comments:

  1. I seem to have a constant wishlist too, blogging is definitely bad for my bank balance ;) I really want some more Sleek blushes as I only have one but it's my favourite ever and I'm dying to try the new revlon lacquer lip balms!
    Love Holly x

    pamperpreenperfect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone then haha Sleek blushes are great aren't they? I love the colour selection too

      Stacey x

      Delete