Friday 17 January 2014

Nspa Hot cloth polish

Hi Beauts.

As face washes go, I've never been too fussed about which one I put in my basket. I did always try to reach for ones aimed at oily skin, however there's never been one that really stood out to me. 

As you may know, I no longer buy products that have been tested on animals so the hunt was on for a new cruelty free face wash. 
One thing I've always heard great things about is the Nspa hot cloth polish, so I decided it was time to give it a bash. 



Asda had a 2 for £8.00 offer on so I picked up the deep hydrating facial oil too (review coming soon) I've tried the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser about 2 years ago and must be the only person that really didn't like it because it broke me out. However because this was on offer and I really wanted to love a hot cloth cleanser (I think they're a fab idea) I picked this one up. 

If you're unsure as to what a hot cloth cleanser/polish is, it's basically a cream (Sometimes a gel or oil I think too) that you apply to a dry face, rub into your skin then run a muslin cloth under hot water and wipe away the product. I didn't know until I started using this one from Nspa that you're actually supposed to remove your make up and then do this step, maybe that's where I was going wrong the first time around?

I use one pump of this every evening (after removing my make up) and it leaves my skin so smooth, fresh feeling and brighter looking. And unlike the Liz Earle this didn't break me out. It has a slight scent to it which doesn't bother me, but for those of you who don't like scented products it isn't too off putting. 
For £7.00 you get 150ml of product and a muslin cloth, hello bargain, and I'm pretty sure asda often have a 2 for £8.00 on Nspa products. I've been using this now for around 2 weeks and have to say I won't be using any other product, my skin is in amazing condition now.

Have you tried this yet?

Stacey x




No comments:

Post a Comment