Monday 13 January 2014

Review - NYC applelicious lip balm in Red Gala

Hi Beauts.

Today I bring to you another review of a product I've wanted to try put for a while: NYC applelicious lip balm in Red Gala




I won't lie, the packaging is the thing that most attracted me, how cute is the apple in the centre of the product? Speaking of the apple, that is actually the balm and the outside is the colour.

I wasn't expecting this to be as pigmented as it was because it's a tinted lip balm, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's such a pretty red shade, it gives that 'Just bitten' look. Is that even an actual thing? It is now ;) 



As with most lip balm products, this was smooth to apply and left a glossy finish as well as a high pigment behind. The colour on my lips lasted around 2 hours before  wearing off, but my lips felt soft for a few hours after the full product had worn off. This is definitely a product worth trying if you're looking for a tinted lip balm, with great pigmentation as well as something to keep your pout perfect. This smells as you'd expect it to, like apples. It smells good enough to eat, although I wouldn't recommend chomping on it! 

There are 4 (as far as I know) shades available in Superdrug and on Fragrance direct. 

Have you tried these Beauts?

Stacey x




No comments:

Post a Comment