Saturday 21 June 2014

Make Up Revolution lipstick in Enchant

Hi beauts.

Quite a while back now, I posted a small haul post of some Make up revolution products that I bought. I've already reviewed a few other products which I have linked at the end, and wanted to share my thought on the lipstick in Enchant that I got. I wasn't too sure which colour to pick out when I placed my order, so went for the safe option of a pink



As soon as I opened this, I knew I'd get so much use out of it. Although I have quite a few pink shades in my collection already, I don't have one like this.

I'd describe the shade as a medium blue toned pink, and if you love purple pinks then you'll be a fan of this.




I figured from swatching it that it would be a very creamy formula, and as I applied it to my lips I was right. It's probably the creamiest, smoothest lipstick I own, it literally glides on like butter and left my lips feeling moisturised.

Can such a creamy lipstick be long lasting? It can indeed. I first applied this at 7am, and 2 hours, a cup of coffee and a Milky Way later, my lipstick was still intact. Granted it wasn't as vibrant as it was at 7am but I still had a fair amount of colour and my lips still felt moisturised.
I did wear off completely by around 11am which in my opinion, is amazing!!

I can't wait to try out more shades!

Insomnia eyeshadow review
Celestial eyeshadow review
Frambroise shake cream blush review

Which colour should I next add to my collection?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment