Monday 7 July 2014

Gosh Velvet touch eyeliner review

Hi Beauts.

I wouldn't say that I have sensitive eyes, but whenever I use a pencil liner my eyes seem to water slightly in the corners and I end up looking like a panda. I also have trouble keeping liner along my water line throughout the day, again hello panda! 
One of the first waterproof liners I ever tried was the Gosh velvet in Black Ink I figured, it's waterproof so it has to stay put right?



 After using these liners for probably 9 months to a year, I have to say they are the best high street liner I've used. They're smooth and creamy to apply so there's no dragging on your eyes (nobody wants premature wrinkles), they're very pigmented and they are indeed waterproof. Applied to my waterline I got are ounce 5 wear before I noticed the colour payoff start to drop to my lower lashline. My tight line, I got pretty much all day, my lower lashline I'd say I got 3 hours before it started to fade but not drop, and as for my upper lashline it basically stayed put until I removed my make up. 


I'd say these are a good alternative (not a dupe) to the urban decay 24/7 liners, although I do find the urban decay ones a little more creamy and last a little longer. But for (£4.99) each and a wide variety of shades, I'm certainly not complaining.

Have you tried these? 

Stacey x


No comments:

Post a Comment