Tuesday 17 June 2014

L.A Colors eyeshadow review

Hi Beauts.

A few weeks ago I picked up two eyeshadows from the brand L.A Colors which I've been using pretty much every day since I got them, and I think they're too good not to share.



The two shades I bought are 'Bare' which is a matte cream and 'Bare Mauve' which is nothing like a mauve. It's a medium warm toned matte brown, and I use it almost every day as a transition shade.



Both shades are extremely pigmented, which I find very rare when it comes to matte eyeshadows from the highstreet/drugstore. 
I love how they apply and blend to. They're so soft and buttery to apply to the lid, and blend out so easily! I do sometimes find that if I pack too much of 'Bare' onto a brush, it can be a little powdery, however I mostly use it as a highlight so never need a lot anyway.

As I mentioned, I use 'Bare Mauve' as a transition shade, and there have been days when I haven't wanted too much going on with my eyes so I use 'Bare' all over and 'Bare Mauve' in the crease.

Although the packaging does look a little cheap, I really like it. It's sturdy, each shade is printed on the back, and the whole front of the casing is clear so you can see the whole product and colour you're buying. These eyeshadows also come with a sponge applicator attached to the inside of the lid. I don't use sponge applicators, but I do think it's a great idea if you want to throw the pot in your make up bag and want to touch up throughout the day.

I picked mine up from Boyes for £1.00 each, but haven't spotted them anywhere else. Have you seen this brand anywhere?



Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment