Saturday 31 May 2014

May Favourites 2014

Hi Beauts.

I have to say, even though it's only May, I've had an amazing year so far and the fun is just beginning! Anyway, once again it's time to share with you all my monthly favourites:

* Superdrug uplifting red cherry and fig shampoo and conditioner - These are so inexpensive, but so amazing. They both leave my hair feeling ridiculously sort and smell gorgeous!!



* MUA matte perfect primer - I ran out of my Along came Betty 'fix me' mattifying stick, and have finally found something to rival it. This stuff is amaze balls. The smallest amount is all that you need, it keeps me looking matte and helps my make up stay put pretty much all day

* Elf Peachy Keen blush - This is a rediscovery, and it's pretty much the only blush I've used for the past 3 weeks. It gives a gorgeous glow to the face, and is perfect for the days I didn't want to wear a berry/pink shade

* Beauty UK Snob lipstick - I love this shade! I have a full review here if you want to read my full thoughts. But in a nutshell, this is a gorgeous dusky pink, it's in between a matte and satin finish and lasts reasonably well



* Make up revolution iconic 3 palette - I never thought I'd wear anything pink on my eyes as I'm cool toned and usually warm shadows make me look ill. However, I haven't been able to stop usong this palette the whole month of May. It has a great range of shadows, every one of them is pigmented and they're so smooth and easy to blend out



I also have to add a couple of songs that I've had on constant repeat, because they're just too amazing not to share with you all: 

* Anastasia - Stupid little things
* Jason Derulo - Karma Sutra
* Jason Derulo - Fire
* Paloma Faith - Only love can hurt like this

What have you been loving Beauts? 

Stacey x

2 comments:

  1. I also love the mua matte perfect primer! :)

    www.emgrace.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the eyeshadow palette! x

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog!

    ReplyDelete