Monday 19 May 2014

A day out at Beamish museum 17/5/2014

Hi Beauts.

I wanted to share a little lifestyle post with you all today. On Saturday my cousin and I went to Beamish museum for the day and had a blast, so I thought I'd share some pictures and fun stuff from the day.

If you're unsure as to what Beamish is, it is an open air museum all about people from the North East in Victorian, Edwardian and Georgian times.
I (as well as my cousin) am a bit of a history geek, and love anything related to Victorian times. I did go years back when I was at school, and couldn't wait to go again!

Anyway, on with the day we had:



Map of Beamish



Home farm


The town


Barclays bank


Making cinder toffee



The Co-op



The dentist


Solicitors 


School time


Beamish website 

Hope you all had a fab weekend whatever you got up to

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment