Wednesday 21 May 2014

Fab Five Favourites part 3: Lips

Hi Beauts.

Today I wanted to share with you little beauts my Fab Five lip Favourites. I have part one and two linked at the end of the post too if you fancy a peek. 


1 - Nuxe rĂªve de miel - If you suffer from dry and cracked lips, then this is a product that you absolutely need in your make up bag. It is rather thick so I tend to use it as a lip treatment overnight, and when I wake up in the morning I have a super smooth pout


2 - elf lipstick in Classy -  This is my go to lipstick. If I'm in a hurry or can't decide on a lip colour, I pick this up. If I have a dark eye look going on then I'll just dab this on for a 'my lips but better' hint of colour, or if I have simple make up I'll add a regular coat of it. It's a gorgeous mauve shade, long lasting and super affordable


3 - MUA Intense kisses in Sealed with a kiss - The thing I love about this, is that it's a lipstick and lipgloss in one. It has the pigmentation and staying power of a lipstick but the consistency of a gloss. It's also the perfect nude for me too.

4 - NYX Megashine lipgloss - I'd choose these glosses over any other if I'm honest. They're the best consistency in my opinion, they are slightly sticky but not too much, the shades are amazing and they're the longest lasting I've tried



5 - Prestige lip liner in Silk - I used this none stop when I first bought it but then changed my make up storage around and forgot about it. However since moving everything back, I've been wearing it every day again. It is the perfect 'my lips but better' colour and it makes a great lip colour and/or base for any other lipstick



Fab favourites part One
Fab favourites part Two

What are your favourite lip products?

Stacey x


2 comments:

  1. They all sound so awesome, a good lip product is essential in my life.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourites change all of the time, but these will always make it to my list :)

      Stacey x

      Delete