Sunday 4 May 2014

April favourites 2014

Hi Beauts.

Time for a little round up of the products I loved throughout April. Grab a cuppa ladies, this could take a while.


* B. Sheer finish pressed powder - I think I've discovered my new favourite face powder. I got the lightest shade, I resemble Casper pretty much all year round, and it's a yellow toned which I love. I'm cool toned too which means anything remotely pink or warm toned looks ridiculous on me. It doesn't add a whole lot of coverage, but just enough and it keeps me matte pretty much all day

* elf blush in 'Blushing Rose' - This has been in my collection for months, and it's the only blush I've used all of April. It's the perfect berry shade (which is my favourite) and I've had so many compliments on my make up and always get asked what I have on my cheeks


* Make Up Revolution iconic 3 palette - This had to make it to my favourites. I hauled this recently and literally can't put it down. It's SO pigmented, the colour range is fantastic, none of the shadows crease and I just love it!

* MUA ever after matte eyeshadow palette - Another palette made it to my favourites, this time all matte shades. I reviewed this not too long ago and I've just loved using it. I use it alone for all matte looks, or use it in conjunction with my Iconic 3 palette to add a little depth. Again the pigmentation is great and I love the range of shades

* Make Up Revolution baked mono eyeshadow in 'Celestial' - Another goodie from Make Up Revolution, this time a single baked eyeshadow. One of my favourite shades to wear is green, so I couldn't resist buying this. It's a dark shimmery, olive toned green and looks absolutley stunning in the outer corner and V

* Beauty UK eyebrow pencil - My new favourite eyebrow product to use alongside my MUA eyebrow kit. I just find my eyebrows look more defined and put together when I use a pencil and then a powder. This one matches my brows and hair great, it's not too hard or soft so there's no tugging and it doesn't smudge like others I've tried in the past. Full review here

My most recent 'Fab Five Favourites' post

What are your most recent favourites?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment