Friday 26 September 2014

Make up Revolution blush palette

Hi Beauts.

I'm pretty sure that every beauty blogger and addict have tried at least one product from the brand Make Up Revolution, am I right? 
I am SO impressed with everything I've bought and tried so far and haven't stopped using one thing in particular since I bought it. And that is their blush palette in 'Sugar and Spice' 



Now I'm a major blush junkie and I think that my blush drawer is the most overflowing out of any other make up drawer I have. As soon as I spotted this palette in Superdrug in I snatched it up and bolted for the tills. They have two blush palettes out currently, this one which pinks and another called 'Hot Spice' which consists of more orange and peach tones. 
I went for 'Sugar and Spice' as pinks and mauve's are my favourite colours to wear, and I can't really pull off anything to warm/orange toned. 



This palette comes with 8 shades: 6 mattes and 2 shimmery baked shades. The blushes range from cool toned peaches to bright pinks and on the end we have a baked pink and a baked pink toned highlight shade. 
I already new from using Make Up revolution single blushes in the past, that this palette would not be a disappointment in the least. And I was right. 


Each blush is beyond pigmented, I literally have to ever so slightly dip the very end of my blush brush into each shade and I have enough to apply to my cheek. I never have to reapply my blush through the day as these are super long lasting and at the end of each day my cheeks still have the same amount of blush as they did when I applied in the morning



If you're yet to try anything from Make Up Revolution yet, I'd recommend giving one of their blushes a go first. I promise you won't be disappointed!!

These palettes retail for £6.00 each and can now be found in most larger Superdrugs and on the Make Up Revolution website

Stacey x 








1 comment: