Friday 14 February 2014

Marks and Spencer Limited lipstick in Blushed Pink

Hi Beauts.

Many moons ago (or months if you will) I bought a lipstick from the M&S Limited range, and because I have a ridiculous amount of lipsticks I've only just remembered that I have it. 
The shade I picked up is blushed pink which isn't exactly what I'd say the colour is. To me, it's more of an orange toned red - like a robins chest (I'm sure I've used that term before, but that's what it reminds me of) 



This is a super pigmented lipstick, literally a quick swipe across your lips and your set. It's not a creamy or dry formula, but it does glide on really smoothly without dragging. I applied this at 7 am and when I checked just before 9 am I noticed I'd lost a little colour in the centre of my lips, but still had full pigmentation around the outside. The loss of colour wasn't too noticeable, I just mushed my lips together and had an even coverage again.




 I'd say this lasted around 4 hours before I'd need to reapply, it did wear off gradually and sometimes a little unevenly, but because it wasn't drying it meant I could just rub my lips together and get an even amount of colour again. 
These lipsticks retail at £6.00 for 4.4g of product which I think is a pretty good bargain. I think I may need to pick up a few more shades, maybe lighter ones and see if they're as long lasting and pigmented too. 

So far M&S, I'm impressed.

Have you tried anything from the Marks and Spencer make up range yet?

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment