Thursday 25 April 2013

Review No7 beautiful skin eye make up remover

Hi Beauts.

Up until about 6 months ago I used to be really bad at taking off my eye make up with an eye make up remover, I just used soap (bad bad bad!) but then I found No7 beautiful skin eye make up remover.


'This gentle dual action formula conditions while it cleanses, removing all traces of eye make - up even waterproof mascara'

This make up remover is different to most eye make up removers in that the liquid and oil need to be mixed in order for it to work. Once it has been 'All shook up ahaha' (sorry had to be done) the product doesn't start to separate for a good 3 and a half minutes. Yup I'm sad and timed it, purely because I'd read a few reviews that said it separates straight away....it doesn't.

Now onto the claims. It is absolutely gentle on the eye area. I shake the remover up well, dispense product onto two cotton pads and apply to each eye. It doesn't sting at all and only needs to be left on the eye for around 20-30 seconds then a gentle wipe and all make up is gone. I can't comment on waterproof mascara, but it definitely removes waterproof eyeliner with ease. One thing that I will mention is that it is quite oily, but with water the oil has gone and the eye area is left soft and make up free. I'm now onto my fourth bottle and still loving it.

If you're in the market for a good eye make up remover, I'd say give this a go. It is slightly more expensive than a lot of removers out there, but as they say 'You get what you pay for'

The nitty gritty
Cost - £8.50
Amount of product - 100ml
For all skin types
Hypo-allergenic
Fragrance free
Suitable for sensitive eyes
Removes waterproof make up

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment