Friday 26 April 2013

NOTD - Ameretto Crushin'

Hi Beauts.

Today is a short but sweet NOTD post using MUA nail polish in Ameretto Crush and the nail Caviar I put up in my latest haul 




I applied two coats of MUA Ameretto Crush, which is a gorgeous salmon pink shade (perfect for summer) and then on each ring finger I applied the peach shade of nail caviar. MUA also sell nail caviar, and after trying this one out I'll definitely be buying there's too.



MUA never fail to impress. I love this nail polish, the shade is gorgeous, it dries pretty quick and the application is smooth.
Time to try and get the teeny tiny hardly visible beads back into their teeny tiny jar :P

Have you tried any of the MUA nail polish, or caviar?

Stacey x


2 comments:

  1. I can't wear to try this colour!

    Nyss x

    missnyssbeautymagpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous colour, and a total bargain!

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete